The VH Audio Flavor 2 power cable is designed primarily for front-end analog components and low power amplifiers.
Features of this design include:
* Two 12 AWG low strand count bare copper conductors for very low resistance. The safety ground wire is 12 AWG tinned copper.
* Deep Cryogenic treatment of the power conductors and the connectors (using standard WattGate connectors).
* FEP insulation of all conductors, including the ground wire AND outer protective jacket.
* No shield is utilized in order to maintain unrestricted macro and micro dynamics. Analog components don't generate the same amount of noise that digital components radiate, so shielding in addition tot he twisted pair geometry is unnecessary.
* Twisted pair geometry with tight lay length (twists per inch) provides excellent RFI/EMI rejection, and also reduces the inductance (raises capacitance).
* VH Audio's "Spaced Counter-spiraled Ground"™ geometry, which helps reduce the sonic effects of having a safety ground.
* The wire termination points are treated with "TPC- The Perfect Connection" contact enhancer before termination.
* Deep Cryogenic treatment of conductors is standard. Cryogenically treated WattGate brass plugs are included in the standard cord price. Connectors available at additional cost include Furutech's FI-11, FI-25, U.K. and Schuko series, as well as WattGate's 330 and 350 series.
Like all VH Audio wire and cables, this product was developed by Chris VenHaus after extensive listening tests over a period of several years, and is ONLY available at VH Audio. As with all VH Audio wire and cable, this wire has been manufactured to VH Audio's specs in the USA, and is only available at VH Audio.
All stock power cables and interconnects are covered by VH Audio's industry leading product guarantee:
If you aren't delighted with your
purchase within 60 days of purchase, VH Audio will cheerfully refund your
Click here to order online